Boca Raton Parking Lot Lawyer for Accidents Involving Commercial Trucks
Parking lots can be tough for large commercial trucks to navigate. But, this is not an excuse for causing a collision. When commercial truck drivers cause parking lot accidents, their employers can be held accountable, and recovering your losses starts with hiring a Boca Raton parking lot lawyer to represent you.
We handle parking lot accident cases involving all types of commercial trucks. Whether you were injured in an accident involving an 18-wheeler, flatbed, auto transport trailer, tow truck, garbage truck, tanker truck or any other type of truck, we can use our experience to fight for the financial compensation you deserve.
Proving Your Legal Rights After a Parking Lot Accident with a Commercial Truck
In many cases, parking lot accidents will be caught on video. But, even if there isn’t footage of your truck accident, there are still several ways our lawyers may be able to prove your legal rights. For example, depending on the circumstances of your case, we may be able to obtain evidence such as:
- Testimony from eyewitnesses who were in the parking lot when the accident happened
- Cell phone photos and videos showing the aftermath of the accident
- Forensic evidence from the accident site
- Inspection reports for the commercial truck and your car, truck or SUV
- Employment records, maintenance records and other documents from the trucking company
Any information you can provide could prove extremely helpful as well. With this in mind, before your free initial consultation with a Boca Raton parking lot lawyer, you should write down everything you can remember about the accident—no detail is too small. If you took photos or videos with your phone, be sure to bring these to your free initial consultation as well.
Filing a Claim After a Parking Lot Accident Involving a Truck
Most truck drivers are employees. Why does this matter? In Florida, employers can be held liable for their employees’ negligence within the scope of the employment. For truck drivers, this includes mistakes made while driving. This is important for a few key reasons:
- Florida Drivers Aren’t Required to Carry Liability Insurance – Under Florida’s “no fault” insurance law, drivers aren’t required to carry bodily injury liability (BIL) insurance. As a result, in many cases involving collisions between two “normal” vehicles, accident victims will be limited to dealing with their own insurance companies.
- Most Employers Have Liability Insurance – While many drivers don’t have BIL insurance, most employers have insurance that covers accident victims’ injuries. This means that if a commercial truck driver is to blame for your injuries, there is a good chance insurance coverage is available.
- Corporate Liability Insurance Limits Are Often Substantial – Not only do most employers have liability insurance, but their coverage limits are often substantial. This means that full coverage will be available for parking lot accident victims’ injuries in many cases.
Speak with a Boca Raton Parking Lot Lawyer About Your Truck Accident Claim
How much are you entitled to recover for your truck accident? Contact The Grife Law Firm to find out. Call 561-998-0770 or request a free consultation online to schedule an appointment today.
Turn To A Boca Raton Parking Lot Accidents Attorney At The Grife Law Firm
No Fees Unless You WinIf you have been injured because of someone else’s careless actions on the water, you should contact a Boca Raton boat accident attorney at The Grife Law Firm to find out more about your legal options. We assist injured individuals throughout Broward and Miami-Dade Counties, including in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami. Call us at 855-998-0770 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We also are available to assist people who need a cruise ship accident attorney when they are injured on vacation.
We offer Free Consultations
Our Team is Spanish Speaking
Call Anytime, Available 24/7/365
Same Day Communication