Michael K. Grife is a pre-eminent trial attorney, specializing in the areas of Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice. Mr. Grife has dedicated his entire career to exclusively representing the severely injured and loved ones of those who have been killed due to the recklessness of others. He routinely takes on insurance companies and corporate conglomerates, using his knowledge and assets to reverse the playing field in his clients’ favor. Throughout his career, Mr. Grife has served as lead counsel on numerous Multi-Million Dollar and Million Dollar recoveries for his clients.
Mr. Grife founded The Grife Law Firm in 2014 with one goal in mind: to provide top-level legal representation to the injured. To that end, The Grife Law Firm measures its success by the results it achieves for its clients, constantly striving to achieve the highest verdicts and settlement amounts possible.
Mr. Grife believes that the legal profession should be respected, and that is why he elects not to advertise on television or billboards. His boutique law firm in Boca Raton offers all of the assets and skill of a large firm, with the individualized service for our clients that is rarely seen. He further believes that clients should be serviced in a luxurious first-class environment where you will experience The Grife Law Firm difference from the moment you walk in the door.
Giving back to the South Florida community that he loves is a top priority for Mr. Grife. A Florida resident since 2002, Mr. Grife passionately supports animal rescue groups and ocean preservation charities.It his caring and compassion for others that motivates him to serve his valued clients and drives his success.
- $10 Million for a catastrophically injured victim of Medical Malpractice
- $3.5 Million for a misdiagnosis in a Medical Malpractice case
- $2.975 Million for a gentleman injured in a Motorcycle Crash
- $2.25 Million for a Medical Malpractice Surgical Error
- $2 Million for a misdiagnosis in a Medical Malpractice case
- $2 Million for a gentleman who had a Trip and Fall injury on a dangerous parking lot condition
- $1.75 Million for a woman in a Medical Malpractice Misdiagnosis case
- Identifying Experts in Catastrophic Injury Cases – The Florida Bar FRP Enrichment Program – December, 2020
- Medical School for Lawyers – Presentation of Life Care Planner Expert – Palm Beach County Bar Association – April, 2023
- How to Successfully Navigate Florida’s Medical Malpractice Presuit Screening Process – The Florida Bar FRP Enrichment Program – May, 2023
- The Florida Bar (2005), Trial Lawyers Section
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida Justice Association – EAGLE Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death CLE Committee
- Solo and Small Firm Committee
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Hofstra University, B.A. 2002
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., 2005
What Our Clients Are Saying...
He did a phenomenal job. I would definitely suggest him.
Mike was the best thing for us. Mike Grife is the guy to go to. He just makes all the difference in the world.
I think Mike is an excellent attorney.
Mike really fought for me and he never let me down.
He made me feel comfortable that they were going to take care of me and just leave everything to them. They have been amazing as far as following through and taking care of any questions I had.
He’s so personable, that’s what drove me to keep coming back to him.
Thank you once again for everything you have done. You are amazing at what you do and I will refer you to my network of friends and clients.
I experienced a slip and fall. I began searching for an attorney and found Mr. Michael Grife. My first interview with Mr. Grife was very informative. He explained all of the legal avenue I could take. Mr. Grife exudes professionalism, integrity and the capability to assure his client(s) he will give 100% of his time and talent to win your case. I am truly thankful and bless to have worked with Mr. Grife and wish him a long and prosperous career.
Mike helped me through a long tedious case that most attorneys turned away. He got amazing result and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Mike did everything from making sure I got the correct medical attention to personally picking me up to come to his office for my deposition. I now not only have a great attorney in South Florida, but also a great friend.
Mike Grife represented me for my trip and fall case. He was incredible! Mike kept me up on things about my case and moved it very aggressively. He was very passionate about getting me what I deserve. I was very happy with the result and I would definitely recommend him!
I’m so so happy for you bc you have that personal touch and connection….I would have never shared my story to anyone but you bc u made me feel ok about talking and sharing & that’s a gift u have I mean it from the bottom of my heart!!! Thank u always
Mike, My sincere thanks for all you have done for me and my family over the years. Your kindness and professionalism is far and away the best ever. I have every confidence in recommending you, as I have in the past, that you will take the very best care possible with my referrals. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and advice as always.