Do You Have a Claim? Find Out from a Boca Raton Brake Failure Attorney
Brake failures can be extremely scary. They can also be extremely dangerous. When a car, truck or SUV’s brakes fail unexpectedly, the driver can be helpless to avoid a serious collision. In these scenarios, everyone involved can suffer serious injuries—and they can seek to recover their losses with the help of an experienced Boca Raton brake failure attorney.
What To Do After a Car Accident Involving Brake Failure
If you have been involved in a car accident and you suspect that brake failure was a factor, you will need to handle your situation carefully. While you may be entitled to financial compensation, you will need to take certain steps to make sure you are able to collect the financial compensation you deserve.
Most importantly, you should hire a Boca Raton brake failure attorney as soon as possible. Whether your brakes failed or another driver’s brakes failed, you will need an attorney to preserve the available evidence before it disappears. Your attorney can also determine what claim (or claims) you need to file and help you avoid costly mistakes while taking other essential steps on your behalf.
How We Handle Brake Failure Cases in South Florida
When you choose a Boca Raton brake failure attorney at The Grife Law Firm to represent you, we will take several steps to seek just compensation on your behalf. These steps include (but are not limited to):
1. Investigating the Accident to Prove the Brake Failure
Conducting a prompt and comprehensive investigation is crucial for proving a brake failure. We will examine the crash site, examine each vehicle involved in the crash, and work to collect any documentation we need (i.e., manufacturing or maintenance records) to prove liability.
2. Filing All Available Claims
Depending on the circumstances involved, car accidents involving brake failure can potentially give rise to multiple claims. These can include claims against:
- A Brake or Vehicle Manufacturer – If the brakes that failed were defective when they left the factory, the brake or vehicle manufacturer may be fully liable for the costs of your accident.
- A Repair Shop or Dealership – If the brakes failed due to negligent service work, then the repair shop or dealership that performed the work may be liable.
- A Negligent Vehicle Owner – If a vehicle owner ignored the need for maintenance or ignored warning signs of impending brake failure, then the vehicle owner could be liable. This applies to both individuals and companies. Many companies do not maintain their fleets as well as they should, and this leads to accidents that could (and should) have been avoided in some cases.
3. Calculating Your Losses and Fighting for Just Compensation
After determining that you have a claim, we will carefully calculate the total cost of your brake failure accident. This includes your current and future medical bills, loss of income, pain and suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life. We will then fight to recover just compensation for your losses—negotiating a favorable settlement if possible and going to court if necessary.
Contact a Boca Raton Brake Failure Attorney for a Free, No-Obligation Consultation Today
Do you need to speak with a Boca Raton brake failure attorney? If so, we encourage you to contact us today. Call 561-998-0770 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation as soon as possible.
Turn To A Boca Raton Brake Failure Accidents Attorney At The Grife Law Firm
No Fees Unless You WinIf you have been injured because of someone else’s careless actions on the water, you should contact a Boca Raton boat accident attorney at The Grife Law Firm to find out more about your legal options. We assist injured individuals throughout Broward and Miami-Dade Counties, including in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami. Call us at 855-998-0770 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We also are available to assist people who need a cruise ship accident attorney when they are injured on vacation.
We offer Free Consultations
Our Team is Spanish Speaking
Call Anytime, Available 24/7/365
Same Day Communication