Awards and Recognition
Throughout his career, Boca Raton personal injury attorney Michael K. Grife has strived to provide his clients with the highest level of legal representation possible. It is his mission to secure personal injury and medical malpractice victims the most financial compensation available under the law for their injuries and hardships. Whether taking on insurance companies, big corporations or medical malfeasants, Mr. Grife puts his all into each and every case.
Mr. Grife’s skill, dedication and results have been recognized by a multitude of peer review and legal rankings. While his greatest satisfaction comes from the recognition he receives from individual happy clients, Mr. Grife is extremely pleased to have received the following:
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum - Mr. Grife is a Life Member in this prestigious Forum. Membership is limited only to those attorneys who have served as lead counsel in a case that was litigated and resolved for over $2,000,000. The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum is widely regarded as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Founded in 1993, this exclusive organization has approximately 3,000 members throughout the country. Fewer than 1% of attorneys have achieved membership. Mr. Grife was admitted after receiving a multi-million dollar result for his client in a challenging medical malpractice case.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum - In addition to the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Mr. Grife has also obtained Life Membership status in the elite Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The quality of membership is very remarkable and includes many of the top trial lawyers in the country. To become a member, the attorney must serve as principal counsel for a litigated case and achieve a result of at least $1,000,000 or more for their client. Forum membership acknowledges excellence in advocacy and Mr. Grife is pleased that he was able to secure his client such a result as to merit his inclusion.
- AV-Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell – Mr. Grife has achieved the highest rating possible for legal ethics and ability from perhaps the most respected peer review organization in the legal profession. By securing an AV-Preeminent Rating, Mr. Grife’s peers in the legal field have ranked him among the elite.
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers - Given his extremely high AV rating from his law peers, Mr. Grife is proud to be in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. The Bar Register has been in existence for over 100 years; it is a very well-respected guide based on peer review ratings as to the legal community's most eminent professionals. Only those select lawyers that have earned the highest rating by Martindale-Hubbell peer review and have been designated by their colleagues as preeminent in their field can have their names printed in this guide.
- Super Lawyers -Every year from 2013 through the present, Florida Super Lawyers has recognized Mr. Grife's achievements and included him in this prestigious guide. This honor is limited to less than 3% of all lawyers in Florida. By securing this distinction for so many consecutive years, it is obvious that Florida Super Lawyers has recognized Mr. Grife's consistently high level of service for his personal injury and medical malpractice clients.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - The National Trial Lawyers - Mr. Grife was selected for inclusion in this invitation-only organization comprised of the leading trial lawyers from each state who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff trial lawyers. The selection process includes thorough vetting with a multi-phase objective process of peer nominations combined with third-party research. Membership is limited only to the select few of the most qualified attorneys who demonstrate excellent qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile. The National Trial Lawyers seeks to include in its Top 100 members only those lawyers who possess the knowledge, skill, experience and success held by only the best and finest lawyers in America.
- AVVO - 10 out of 10 "Superb" Rating and Client's Choice Award - In recognition of Mr. Grife's achievements and results for his clients, the AVVO legal rankings has given him a 10 out of 10 "Superb", which is the highest ranking possible. AVVO has also bestowed upon Mr. Grife the Clients Choice Award. This is a direct result of the overwhelmingly positive feedback that clients have given The Grife Law Firm.
- Best Attorneys of America - Rue Ratings – Rue Ratings puts together its annual Best Attorneys of America, with selection based upon “the most qualified and accomplished attorneys in the United States”. Mr. Grife was selected for this honor (2015), which is limited to less than 1% of the lawyers in America.
- America's Most Honored Professionals - Top 1% - Mr. Grife has achieved the highest honor possible - Top 1% - from American Registry."America's Most Honored" is a recognition program for professionals such as lawyers and doctors created by American Registry, an expert in business recognition evaluation. Those conferred with the Top 1% distinction have received a multitude of honors by recognized professional organizations, acclaimed acknowledgements by peers, clients and/or the press. The "Most Honored Professional" Awards issued for individuals by American Registry are in the top ten, top five and top one percent. The Top 1% Award as issued to Mr. Grife is an achievement considered by American Registry to be one of the most dignified of any individual recognition. Very few lawyers have obtained the Top 1% distinction.
In addition to the above, Mr. Grife is an EAGLE member of the Florida Justice Association, an organization dedicated to preserving access to the courts for all. He has served as a Board Member for the South Palm Beach County Bar Association YLS. Since 2006, Mr. Grife has been a member of the Palm Beach County Justice Association.
For a free consultation for your personal injury, medical malpractice or cruise ship accident case, call our Boca Raton law office toll-free at 855.998.0770.